Always a favorite, this banana bread recipe adds chocolate chips. More fun!
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 ounce milk
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 cups bread flour (all purpose flour is fine)
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 1.25 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ c. chopped walnuts
- ½ c. chocolate chips
- Pour eggs, butter, milk and bananas into the bread pan and set it aside.
- In medium bowl stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to pan
- Press "Quick Bread" setting on your machine
- When cycle is finished, remove bread from pan and place on a cooling rack
Thanks to Happy Holigans for this recipe!